NiteFlux Red Zone has a strong polycarbonate body with a single ended opening (for USB recharging) with o-ring seal. The Red Zone series achieve exceptional visibility with up to 1000lm (in red) over 300 degrees viewing angle. That is around 20x what other lights can deliver and is easily seen well past horizontal. These lights allow you to be seen in any conditions, from any position.
The red zone series has been all around the world since 2011 and in 2022 the new rz1000 pushes the envelope of what can be achieved in a rear light, whilst remaining simple and reliable.
We make this series of lights on request in white, and other colours, including red and blue wig-wag style for emergency services. Please contact us if you want something made and we can usually do it in just a few days.
- Use these lights on high power in the DAYTIME. Also lower power settings for night time, and for group rides.
- Wide viewing angle makes perfect for mounting on bags and helmets. Remain seen as you bend, twist and move.
- Very simple and very secure mounting.
- optional range of quick release mounting clip accessories sold separately.
- Integrated Li-Ion battery.
- USB rechargeable. Plug into your computer, ipod charger, or any other USB style charger.
- Runtime indicator at turn-on and turn-off.
- Wide range of power and flashing options, user selectable. Something for everyone and yet still very simple to use when riding.
- Totally waterproof (IP67 & IP66) and chemical resistant. Extended warranty options available up to 3 years.
- Dimensions: 95mm long x 30mm round.
- Weight: 80g.