$99.99 – $149.99
Use these lights in the DAYTIME. Suitable for night also.
Be visible from all angles in all conditions, day or night.
Enjoy more space on the road and more respect from vehicle traffic.
More info below: inclusions, settings, instructions, 3D model.
Newest 2018 versions:
NiteFlux Red Zone has a strong polycarbonate body with a single ended opening (for USB recharging) with o-ring seal.
The Red Zone series achieve exceptional visibility with up to 500lm (in red) over 300 degrees viewing angle. That is around 10x what other lights can deliver and is easily seen well past horizontal. These lights allow you to be seen in any conditions, from any position.
- Use these lights on high power in the DAYTIME. Also lower power settings for night time, and for group rides.
- Wide viewing angle makes perfect for mounting on bags and helmets. Remain seen as you bend, twist and move.
- Very simple and very secure mounting.
- optional range of quick release mounting clip accessories sold separately.
- Integrated Li-Ion battery.
- USB rechargeable. Plug into your computer, ipod charger, or any other USB style charger.
- Runtime indicator at turn-on and turn-off.
- Wide range of power and flashing options, user selectable. Something for everyone and yet still very simple to use when riding.
- Totally waterproof (IP67 & IP66) and chemical resistant. Extended warranty options available up to 3 years.
- Dimensions: 95mm long x 30mm round.
- Weight: 80g.
|power, light output||
8W, 500lm, 4W, 250lm
- red zone light unit
- main body.
- removable cap and o-ring seal.
- USB mini charger cable.
- 1x strong velcro strap.
- 2x adhesive velcro dot pairs to assist attachment by strap.
- 2x releasable cable ties.
power and runtimes
|8||Solid 2W||125 lm||4 hrs||Solid 1W||64 lm||8 hrs|
|7||Solid 1W||64 lm||8 hrs||Solid 0.5W||32 lm||16 hrs|
|6||Solid 0.5W||32 lm||16 hrs||Solid 0.25W||16 lm||32 hrs|
|5||Flash 8W||500 lm||4 hrs||Flash 4W||250 lm||8 hrs|
|4||Flash 6W||375 lm||6 hrs||Flash 3W||185 lm||12 hrs|
|3||Flash 4W||250 lm||8 hrs||Flash 2W||125 lm||16 hrs|
|2||Flash 2W||125 lm||16 hrs||Flash 1W||64 lm||32 hrs|
|1||Flash 0.25W||16 lm||100+hrs||Flash 0.25W||16 lm||100+hrs|
Too many power settings? There is a simple editing function that allows the user to select as many or as few power settings as you prefer.
The light ships with just low flash (1), high flash (5) and solid (8) active. You can remove or add more from the list at any time.
- Brief Instructions
- Charge before use
- One end of the clear plastic housing twists off to access USB socket for charging. Other end has red button switch inside.
- Use USB cable for charging from computer or phone/ipod charger or similar.
- Press switch button to turn on, or change modes. Hold one second to turn off.
- 1-4 soft flashes at turn-on, and turn-off indicate remaining runtime.
- Strap and removable ties are included for universal mounting. Or, use quick release clips available at our online store.
- Mount with charger cap end upwards, switch end facing downwards.
- Download and read more detailed instruction manual: Red Zone 2021.pdf.
- Watch video showing how to edit power settings and flash modes:
- note this video was produced in 2011 but is still valid. When changing flash patterns in the 2018 version (with runtime indicator after turn-off), be sure to wait for the flashes to stop before turning on again.
interactive 3D model
Rotate this interactive 3D model and view all aspects.